The Powder Coating Process: when only quality will do
Once your order is with us we will process the job to the highest quality in the following way:
1. Blast cleaning. As required, work will be shot-blasted (sand-blasted) and/or cleaned and prepared
2. Items will be electro-statically powder coated
3. Goods will be stoved in our ovens until the powder coating has cured
4. The product will then be inspected for quality assurance
5. Items will then be packed for dispatch
5. Customers will be informed that their order has been completed and is ready for collection
Work we have frequently powder coated...
As you can see from the gallery below we are able to powder coat items of a variety of different sizes and shapes, from both industrial and domestic spheres.